Now, this emulator is available on Windows for free (not yet supported for MAC OS computers, MACBOOK), just download and install it then wait for it to run data and open up to log in with your account. Facebook can be played immediately.
Tencent Gaming Buddy, an emulation software developed by the Chinese Tencent Games to bring gamers around the globe can play PUBG simulation games easily.
As well as helping the company can help players experience every feature and in the game the best without errors or other problems, that other emulation software can not do.
Instructions to install PUBG MOBILE VN of VNG on computers
Currently, in addition to the version on Android phones with VNG’s IOS, the company has also officially launched a simulator with the name of Tencent Mobile Game Assistant (Turbo AOW Engine).
Accordingly, this tool is only the version of TGB, but it helps those who do not understand English much to be able to play this game well on their computers and below is the installation manual.
- Step 1: Click the link at the top of the article to download. Click here to quickly return to the download link
- Step 2: Then you click the downloaded file and then select Install to install
- Step 3: After the installation is complete, proceed to open it up as usual and now select “Start” to have it install some other important data.
- Step 4: Once completed, you will be able to enter this game and choose to log in with your Facebook account, when successful login, you go to the game and download more data of the map to be able to play delicious with this official VNG emulator already.
What is Tencent Gaming Buddy / GameLoop?
GameLoop , also known as Tencent Gaming Buddy (TBG), an emulated version of Tencent, allows players to experience all its mobile games right on their PC and its Chinese version is (腾讯 手).游 助手) However, the Chinese version has a lot of games to play for free, while the English version (English), only PUBG Mobile , and in addition, there are many other games or players can install the APK version themselves.
Tencent Gaming Buddy MAC is an emulator that is similar to BlueStacks, NoxPlayer and other third-party emulators that help to run Android games and applications on computers.
And Tencent, in cooperation with the developer Battlegrounds PlayerUnknown (PUBG), so from now on, PUBG Mobile can be officially played on PC. And this happened thanks to the official Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, which was released and worked quite well, without any errors.
Configured to play well for PC
So, you can use the keyboard and mouse to experience all that this mobile (free) version has to offer, and the better point is that playing on a PC is easy and you can admire the level of the map. The most beautiful painting. Minimum computer configuration:
- CPU: Dual-core of Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / 9600GT, ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600.
- RAM: at least 3GB of RAM.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Memory: 1GB of free memory.
Good configuration, play smoothly PUBGM:
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: RAM 6, 8 GB or more
- DirectX: Version 11
- Graphics Card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti GPU
- Graphics Card (AMD): AMD HD 7850 2GB, AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core @ 3.4GHz
- Speed: 3.0 GHz and above
- Windows: 7, 8, 10 Pro
So Tencent didn’t disclose the minimum configuration to run Download PUBG Mobile on Tencent PC, but the game settings indicate that to run it at 1080p, you need at least a GTX 660 graphics card or higher. Anyone who wants to play at 2K needs at least a GTX 1060, but it’s only available on Windows 7, 8, and preferably Windows 10.
Using Intel UHD Graphics 630 integrated on the Core i7 8750H laptop system, the screen can maintain a stable 30FPS level. Compared to the original PC version (PUBG), even at the lowest image quality and 720p resolution, it does not reach 30FPS.
But PUBG on this official PC uses very low GPU emulation, less than 40%, display memory usage rate is only about 650MB. The original PC PUBG version at 720p quality, the lowest GPU is still 100%, using nearly 1400MB of memory. Currently, TGB can only play at 40-60FPS. When run at 50-60 FPS, it will be about 50% + GPU, 17% CPU (Total-2.8GHz).
In short, it will work well on PCs with 4GB RAM, 4GB graphics card and 1.8GHz or higher processor speed. It may not work on a dual-core computer (At high settings, weak machines can hardly run, so you can set it low to experience). The number of FPS depends on your computer configuration.
For a high configuration machine, it will play 50-60FPS (but sometimes will be dropped). How to test FPS? Open Tencent Gaming Buddy -> Play> press menu button -> Show FPS. Once activated, it will show you the FPS in the top left corner.
Functions of Tencent emulator software
- Menu: The menu buttons have many important functions, such as rotate (to rotate the screen simulator), Volume (to adjust the volume of the game), cache (to fix errors, failures) when logged in), Show fps (increase frames per second), and set the emulator’s other settings.
- Key Mapping: Used to set all the keys used when you play a game on your computer, if you want to change something, such as moving, sitting … then you can choose the buttons on the keyboard. I like it
- Full Screen: The Full Screen button is used to completely hide the emulator interface, so the survival game fills the screen just like the PC version of PUBG. Or if you want to play Full screen, you can press the F11 button or if you want to go back to the original small screen, press F11 again
- Multi-Window: The Multi-Window button is used if you want to open one more PUBG emulator at the same time, this is useful if you want to play 2 accounts twice.
- Screenshot ( Screenshot ): The screenshot button is very easy to use to take the best photos from your game.
- Video Recording: Easy-to-use video recording button for in-game video recording, making it possible to record and review situations you’ve played.
Play PUBG Mobile VN PC game with GameLoop VNG
TGB emulator software is a better option than any other emulator. This simulator gives better FPS, more stability, better control and better support.
It provides a perfect gaming experience and in-game controls are much more convenient. When you open up, just press the Play button the game will be opened and just wait for a bit that everyone can play the game.
However, when the game starts, it will prompt the player that the official emulator has been detected, so it will only search for players who also use the official emulator to avoid unfair situations.
As for the image quality, the original version of PUBG PC VNG is more detailed, which indicates that the PC version requires a relatively high system to give high quality, lighting and shadow effects of the session. The PC version is more like a natural scene.
Controls: With the official emulator of PUBG Mobile, the controls of the game are quite good as well as have been installed by the developer. The controls are similar to the official PUBG version, and the use of this Tencent emulator also helps you play PUBG for free.
How to install PUBG Mobile PC on Windows (English version)
For the English version, it is quite simple, especially for those who often install software, games are very fast, especially because this is done by Tencent itself so there are very few errors, as well as no need to install anything. more.
- Download the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator application for your PC: [Download here]
- After the download is complete, just open it to proceed to install on your computer as usual, just as you need to wait for it to complete the data upload.
- And when you’re done, just click the blue “Play” button to open the game
- Now the game will run data again and when you’re done you can start.
- And finally, that is the log in section, just open up and select on Facebook and you can start playing it already
Note: That if anyone often plays games on computers, especially shooters, this game will have the same operation, in addition, the extra functions that you do not know then look at the right corner of the screen to understand. than.
PUBG Mobile VN buttons, joystick
Example: Control buttons/shortcuts in the game
- WASD: Move
- Right-click: Shoot, punch or melee
- Left-click: aim
- Spacebar: Jump, climb, swim
- C: Sitting
- Z: Lie
- ALT: Alt (Look around)
- Shift: Accelerate
- +: Automatically run
- Throw away (Frags, Smokes, Molotovs, Stun): 4, 5, 6
- 7 8 9 0: Heal items (Medkit, First Aid, Bandage, Energy Drink, Syringe)
- F1: Quickly display the control item
- F: Picking up the gun, opening the door, getting in and out of the car …
- Tab: Open the backpack
- M: Map
- Esc – Disable other functions
- `~ – Display mouse
- F4 – Dance
If you accidentally dislike these settings, you can change them by clicking on the small keyboard icon at the top right of the screen. Then just select and change the key by pressing the button you want. Then click “Save” to Save the arrangement when you are finished.
How to set mouse speed on Tencent Gaming
Because this PUBG emulator has been installed by Tencent almost everything, players do not need to change too much. However, if you want, you can still change to be more suitable such as changing keys (Keymapping), graphics settings, mouse speed, functions of sight (scope), picking items, leaning … How to change speed mouse degrees:
- Turn on the game
- Click Settings (the cog icon to open Settings)
- Click on Sensitivity
- In the Camera Sensitivity section, there will be 3rd person Camera (That is the 3rd perspective) and 1rd person Camera (It is the first perspective), you can set the% mouse speed as desired.
- In this section will be adjusting the mouse speed of the type Scope x2, x4, x6, x8 … and the mouse speed of Holo, Red dog … you can adjust the mouse speed depending on the speed of each type of scope that you shoot.
- ADS Sensitivity: This section, you can change the same as above. For the rest, you don’t need to change anything.
Setting way on a weak computer, low configuration PC
- Open the TGB software and click Menu on the right corner (icon 3 dashes)
- Then click Setting> Engine
- Memory = Auto
- Procession = Auto
- Resolution = 1024 × 576
- DPI = 120 and click Save (in addition, the other Auto part you can change the lowest parameters)
- Then select Game
- Select SD 720
- Select Smooth and click Save to save
- Select now you open the game and click on the gear icon below the right corner
- Click on Graphics
- Select HD and Medium (or select Low, Smooth) and then click Save.
How to install the APK File on Gaming Buddy International
Previously, the English version would not allow you to install more games on this tool, and only the Chinese version was allowed to install APK files and other games.
But now the TGB version is possible and also very simple. Another advantage is that you can see this tool also sets up a keyboard map (keymap) so you can download more games Lien Quan Mobile, Mobile Legends …
- Step 1: Open the PUBG mobile version of the simulator version to normal and then click the Exit icon 2 times on the right edge
- Step 2: Then you will see a special interface, click on Browser and then use it to find and download the APK version as usual. Such as PUBG Mobile APK or Arena of Valor APK …
- Step 3: Once the download is complete, you can click directly on the file or return to the previous interface and select the Download icon
- Step 4: Click on the downloaded Game File, it will install itself and you wait for a while to be able to play the game right away
How to increase the graphics to the best level
If you have a highly configurable computer, you can upgrade the settings to experience the highest game. But Tencent Buddy is still in beta, so bugs and performance issues will be expected. That being said, press the small menu button at the top of the simulator window and select “Setting” which has a few settings for you to change.
- Press the “Esc” button on the corner of keyboard cover to open Settings
- Then click on “Game”
- Next, in the “gaming resolutions” section, click on Ultra HD 2K
- For Display Quality, click “Auto”.
Install graphics, performance, configuration for the software, but if in the course of the game you see lag, jerky, please delete or turn off the browser, software and reduce the graphics.
Install, add more Android games
Requirements: In the first step, you will need to change the Tencent Gaming Buddy language (English to Chinese). You will then install an additional ES File Explorer application. The emulator will then download another tool (about 500MB). After the download is complete, you will be able to use ES File Explorer.
Next, you will add the files (APK, OBB) to Tencent Gaming Buddy’s Shared PC folder. After importing, you will be able to view those files in ES File Explorer. Then install the APK and copy the OBB folder in SDCARD / Android / OBB folder. This is only a summary. Please learn step by step (with pictures).
Install APK, Copy / Paste OBB in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Step 1.) Launch Tencent Gaming Buddy. In the upper right corner, touch the menu button (three horizontal lines near the thumbnail icon). Choose installation options. In the basic menu, below the language section, touch the dropdown button and change the language to Chinese. Then restart the Android emulator (TGB).
- Step 2.) When you restart it, you will see a completely different screen. Go to the gamepad tab and on that screen, touch the + option. Select APK ES File Explorer. You can download the ES File Explorer APK from APKPure. Once selected, the game will prompt you with a Chinese message with an (i) sign. Clicking on the green button (confirmation) will begin the download process. Later
- The emulator will download another tool where you will be able to play manually installed games or run applications. You will see the download progress at the bottom of the Tencent Gaming Buddy window. And now Install the OBB APK game in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Step 3.) After the download is complete, you will see a green button just below the ES Explorer icon and a new application called QQ. On the same screen, touch the menu (three horizontal lines in the upper right corner) and select the third option (settings).
- Change the language to English and save. Restart Tencent Gaming Buddy VN. Make sure to exit the tray menu or run task manager -> right click on Tencent Gaming Buddy and finish the task.
- Step 4.) After changing the language to English, you will see the old user interface but there are two more applications; Es File Explorer and QQ. Click the Start button to open ES File Explorer in the emulator.
- You have now installed ES File Explorer in the emulator. In the menu on the right, touch the Exit / Exit button on the right twice to exit the application or return to the main screen. If it runs in Chinese, then you need to change the language in the emulator.
- Then Drag the navigation menu (like when you swipe from top to bottom in Android) and tap the settings icon. It will take you to the settings. Scroll down to the bottom and press the option next to the A. Icon On the next screen, select the first option and change the language to English.
- Almost everything is done right now. Now, learn how to import files from your PC to TGB. And how to copy/paste OBB files in this emulator.
How to install APK files, transfer XAPK, OBB from PC to simulator
- Step 1.) Open My Computer (This PC or Drive). Now, go to the directory where you installed Tencent Gaming Buddy VNG in PC. For example; I installed it on drive D. Open that drive and there will be a folder called “Temp”. Open it -> TxGameD Download -> open the MobileGamePCShared folder. Or simply search your hard drive with this keyword – MobileGamePCShared.
- Then Paste the file/folder you want to import. Currently, I am taking PUBG Sanhok version 0.8.0 as an example. Download the PUBG Mobile XAPK version from APKPure. Rename the file type from .XAPK to ZIP.
- Extract the ZIP file with the WinRar software. It will create a new folder with the same name (file). Open that folder and you will get the APK and in the Android folder, you will get the OBB file (i.e. Com.Tencent.IG).
- Copy the APK and OBB files into the MobileGamePCShared folder. Install the OBB APK game in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Step 2.) Relaunch the emulator. And please install and open ES File Explorer. In the app, on the left menu, scroll down and enable the Root Explorer option. Then go to the main folder by clicking on the slash icon like this /. And from that menu, go to the Data folder.
- Step 3.) In the data directory, there will be a folder named share1. From there you can access all files stored in the MobileGamePCShared Folder. Install the APK by clicking the icon. Press and hold the OBB folder (ie Com.tencent.Ig) and click the “Copy” option to copy.
- After copying, go to / folder again. Search for SD Card folder -> Android -> In the Android folder, create a new folder named obb. All you need to do is touch the new option and name it obb. Once created, open it and paste the obb directory (com.yourgame.ig). That’s it. This way, you can install other APK games in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Main operations: – Press the Exit button to return. Double-tap the exit button to exit the application and go to the main screen. There you will see the list of applications or games you have installed. As you can see in the image below, I have installed the latest PUBG version in it (along with the pre-installed version).
- To run the games properly, make sure to change the resolution. For example; To play PUBG, you need to run it at 1280 * 720 resolution. On the same window (main screen), press menu button -> Engine -> In the resolution menu, choose 1280 or more. And click the Save button to save. Restart the emulator to get started, just as you have seen the instructions to install the APK game on the emulator.
If anyone likes the new as well as the beautiful graphics, you should choose the PUBG mobile version on Chinese PC otherwise you can use the English version, but it takes a long time for it to update the new version. In general, the international or Chinese version of the game is not much different, because if you play it, you do not need to understand Chinese to be able to play well.
How to download Chinese Tencent buddy to play PUBG
As for the Chinese version, it is always interested in the company as well as the latest updates, so everything is first, so there is a lot of participation, but because of the language and many other complex things so many people don’t know how to get involved, and now there are instructions for those who want to try it out.
- Step 1: Download the Tencent Gaming buddy China emulator.
- Step 2: Then you need to install it up like normal software.
- Step 3: Once finished, open it up, but now you need to download PUBG China game to emulate this PC again to be able to play.
- Step 4: To download the game, click the magnifying glass icon on the left corner, then enter PUBG and press Enter to search (where the game logo image has a yellow and male character standing behind it is It’s like the international version now.
- The version with only one male character is another version of Tencent, but you can install both to try) and to install the game, just click the big blue button in the bottom right corner is it will install the game for you
- Step 5: After you’re done playing, now you just need to click on the icon with the Game handle on the left of the screen and then click on the big green button right below to open the game to play
How to Register an account, log in Wechat, QQ china
- Step 1: Now you need an iOS or Android phone, then go to CH play store or Appstore to download WeChat app, then register for an account (because only WeChat or QQ can log in. into the game, but WeChat is easier to sign up)
- Step 2: Open this game on your computer and go to the login section, click on the green icon (WeChat), then it will display a black and white QR CODE picture board.
- Step 3: Then open the WeChat app on your phone, then go to Discover >> Scan QR code >> Then point the Camera at the QRCode.
- Now you just need to select allow on the phone that the PUBG game on this computer will connect and log in itself and you can start playing the game.
Note: When playing PUBG Mobile Chinese version
- You need to be Lever 15 or above in PUBG Mobile on your phone to play the PC version
- If you install a game that says PUBG Mobile VN or international version, you need to delete the international version on your phone
- If, during the installation process, the installation fails, remove the anti-virus software
- The Chinese version of PUBG Mobile is limited to players, and if you register a WeChat account, you should link that account to Facebook to avoid verification and account lockout.
How to install File APK, XAPK on in the Chinese version
To do this is also extremely simple.
- Currently, on the English version of Tencent, it does not allow you to install additional APK, XAPK, OBB Copy / Pasting files, but only the Chinese emulator allows
- Therefore, if you are using the English PUBG Mobile emulation version, Go to the top right corner and press the nút button on the right corner. Click “Setting” to open the settings. Click on the drop-down menu that says “English” and change it to Chinese.
- Right-click on the icon of this software (with the dolphin picture) on the taskbar and press quit.
- Now open again.
- You must be in the “My Games” tab. If not, click the 我 的 游戏 button on the left (the button with the gaming handle icon).
- At the top right, you will see the “+ 本地 安装” button (That means local installation). Click it and select the APK file you downloaded earlier. It will install. If a popup window appears, just click the middle button to install.
- If you like the English user interface, you can simply go to the settings again and switch it back.
- If you want to get Chinese PUBG version just click the 游戏 中心 (Center Game / Game Center) button, then type 绝 地 求生 刺激 战场 for the lightspeed version or 绝 地 求生 全军 出击 for the version timi. Click the biggest blue button to install the game and play.
Mistakes Tencent Gaming Buddy common when playing games
1. Error logging in with Facebook and Twitter
There are many cases of account errors when using this game.
- Login error failed: Please delete the game or delete data for the game, go to Settings> applications> select game> select delete data and then go back and open the game
- Error of not playing the game due to a new update: The reason is that there are currently new updates and you have not updated to the new version, so you only need to go to CH PLay (for Android) and AppStore (for iPhone, iPad) and select the game that you have installed and check for updates.
- Error not inviting friends: The reason is that you have been updated to a new version, and your friends have not updated the new version yet.
- Google Play does not currently support signing in, and we are doing this, please wait for updates.
2. Engine download failed.
- Exit Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Click on the link below and download: GameDownload.exe
- Replace GameDownload.exe at this address: /AppMarket/GameDownload.exe
- And then reopen
3. Black and white screen.
- Update your DirectX version here: Latest version .Exe
- If the first step doesn’t work, please try the following.
- Open Buddy settings and look for Setting Engine Settings.
- Open OpenGL + on and then restart Tencent Gaming Buddy Update.
4. Installation stopped at 98%.
Before you install it, turn off your antivirus software.
5. Only 30 FPS
Awaiting new updates, so FPS is limited. 6. Delayed. Check and update or reinstall your Driver drivers
7. Can’t play Chinese version
You can only the English version, the Chinese version is not currently supported by other countries. However, to download and play, you delete the English game and then Click on this homepage: https://syzs.qq.com/
8. Error code: 154140712
- 1. Download the LSP Repair Assistant and use it as an Administrator. Latest version .Exe
- If the first step doesn’t work, try restarting your router.
9. Failed to startup Tinst.exe
Restart your computer, note: you have to click on the “restart” button, do not click off and then turn on your PC.
10. Installation failed at 75%
- 1. Press win + R on your keyboard and paste % Temp% \ GameDownloadLog into Run.
12. Tencent PUBG on PC, Laptop under 2Gb Ram?
Note that this emulator requires at least 3GB of RAM and preferably 4Gb or above.
13. Fix Error could not open
# Turn off antivirus software
Tencent Gaming Buddy PUGB emulator failed to open due to antivirus software. Some antivirus software may identify the TGB emulator as malware, otherwise incompatible. Therefore, turning off antivirus software by selecting the option to turn off or off may remove the antivirus software settings.
# Choose Integrated Graphics for TGB
Some Tencent Gaming Buddy users with NVIDIA graphics cards have confirmed that selecting the Integrated graphics option will fix the emulator error so that it runs PUBG. Users can select that option individually on the NVIDIA Control Panel by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting Run with the graphics processor.
- Select the Change default graphics processor option to open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Click Manage 3D Settings on the left side of the NVIDIA Control Panel window.
- Click the Program Settings tab
- Select Tencent Gaming Buddy on the Choose a program menu to customize from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the Integrated graphics option on the graphics processor drop-down menu
- Click the Apply button to confirm.
Please uninstall this emulator and download the new version from China.
15. Error code 555745297: Try to disable anti-virus software
18. How to fix errors, reduce lag, Settings PUBG VN
First, you need to update your Graphics Driver. Then update to the latest version. Configuration of Tencent Gaming Buddy VNG on Windows PC
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / 9600GT, ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Memory: the higher the better
Also to play smoother, you should use a better PC configuration to be able to increase the level of graphics to the best After downloading the software, open Tencent and then on the right, where you will see 3 dashes, click it and select “Settings” to open the settings. Go to the Engine section and you will see the PUBG Mobile PC Settings as shown in the image shown:
Now first, check the priority of the dedicated GPU. Turn off anti-aliasing, automatic memory, and processor. Change the resolution to 1024 × 576 (the image above shows 1024 × 600) and set the DPI to 120. Now start playing PUBG and go to (Settings) -> Graphics.
Set to smooth and frame rate to high (high frame rate). Alternatively, click on the gear icon in the game or press the ESC button on the keyboard, then select Graphics> and then lower the graphics level to make it less laggy.
20. Fix Failed To Start The Emulator error, boot simulator failure
Open File Explorer> Local Disk (C :)> Temp> TXGamedownload> Right-click the file> pull-down and select Delete> Then restart the computer and open the emulator to fix this error. In addition, if you encounter the Error Sorry, Failed To Install Turbo Aow Engine, then please remove the existing antivirus software on the computer.
Tips to reduce recoil, Fix Gameloop lag error
Method 1: Clean the Cache memory
If you’ve been playing PUBG on this Tencent Emulator for a short time, but recently, starting to face latency and slow frames, you can do is clear your cache. Tencent Gaming Buddy. To clear the cache, you:
- Open Tencent emulator.
- Click the Menu icon (pictured with 3 dashes) in the top left corner,
- Then click on ‘Clear Cache’, when you have done that, restart the emulator from Tencent and then start playing the game.
Method 2: Fix SD error:
The Tencent emulator on the PC allows the game to behave like an Android smartphone, like a regular Android app, sometimes with Memory problems, so one of the common ways to fix it PUGB mobile issue on Tencent Repair SD.
To do that, once again open the emulator, click on the 3 dashes, click on ‘Repair SD’, when the process is complete, try turning off and reopening the game, it will fix the error of not getting into the game on the PC.
Method 3: Reduce the graphics settings
Another major reason behind the game latency may be due to the high graphics settings. Now if that’s the reason, then start the game, select ‘Settings’, and then click on ‘Graphics’, now check the frame rate and graphics.
If Frame Rate is set to High, change it to ‘Low’ and set ‘Graphics’ to ‘Smooth’. Now go back to playing the game and then try playing and you’ll see Play PUBG Mobile on PC without lag And if there’s still a problem, try the next fix.
Method 3: Change the settings of this emulator
Click settings (Settings), then click ‘Engine’, then adjust the settings to Low or Medium. Once done, turn off Tencent and then restart your PC and reopen the game.
Fix the sound loss error, Fix Mic Voice chat of PUBG Mobile
- Step 1: On the computer, click the search button, then copy and paste this % appdata% and search for Folder
- Step 2: Access the path directory as follows:
- Step 3: After finding WindowsNoEditor, click and select File GameuserSettings.ini (maybe the device does not have a .ini extension)
- Step 4: Open this file with NotePad ++ and navigate to line 31 32 and choose to edit these 2 lines to = True as shown below and save it.
- bIsVoiceInputMute = True
- bIsVoiceOutputMute = True
- Step 1: Delete the English version you are playing as well as this Tencent Gaming software
- Step 2: Download the Chinese version of Tencent Gaming Buddy, click this link Click here
- Step 3: Install the game as usual and open the emulator.
- Step 4: Then click on the icon with the image of a gaming controller and click on the search box, type PUBG Mobile to find and click> and then click the big blue button under the right corner to install the game. for PC.
- Step 5: After the installation is complete, the game will open on its own, and automatically update the Data and turn off the game
- Step 6: Open the emulator and select the correct one as shown in the picture to change the language of the English bar
- Step 7: Then turn it off and turn it back on to confirm that it is possible to fix the sound loss, the Voice chat mic of this game already.
(Why reinstalling this update, Tencent Gaming Buddy China, it fixed the error, because it is the latest version, so the errors are fixed by the Tencent developer.
So there are times when you play this version you will find it stable and smooth, less errors, so in addition to this error, if in the course of the game you encounter errors, you can apply how to download the emulator with PUBG Trung This country is then converted into English.
Fix the keyboard error can not press
- Open the game and click on the Gear icon to open the settings
- Select the controls and customize them.
- Click on Reset
- Click Save to save.
- Next, go to Tencent Gaming Buddy’s Keymapping keyboard layout by clicking the keyboard icon on the right bar of the emulator
- Click Reset and then select Save save.
# 1 Another way: Using software Now the game has a keyboard that can’t press, so I would like to update a few ways for people to fix
- Find and Download CCleaner software
- Then delete the simulator
- Next, use CCleaner to delete existing junk files on your computer
- Finally, download the latest version
# 2 Alternatively: Download the Chinese version Alternatively, try uploading the Chinese version of this TGB emulator and then installing the PUBG Mobile version.
- Step 1: Download the TGB China emulator
- Step 2: Please install on the computer (and remember to remove, delete all other TGB versions)
- Step 3: Install Tencent Gaming Buddy China on your computer and then click on the 3 dashes icon on the right corner and then select as shown below to change the language.
- Step 4: You can then download the PUBG Mobile version to your device, but if you are playing the PUBG MOBILE PC VNG version, you can install the APK version on this simulator.
# 3 Another way: Change the resolution: [GUIDE TO CHECK THE KEYS IN UPDATE 12.5]. – In this update, I have a mouse button error and surely almost all of my brothers who play the simulator have it.
- + First, you just go to the normal game, then select the option in the upper left corner (menu) of the game emulator window (with 3 dashes), it will display options such as “FPS display” …
- + Okay, now if anyone has a key error and hasn’t mentioned anything to reinstall the key, choose for themselves the option “fix SD”, restart the game, go to practice to see if it is not, if not yet, select the “key mapping” option in the right bar, then continue to select the appropriate resolution, then select reset and save, continue to practice to see whether it is.
Fix FPS / Drops FPS drops
1. Right-click on the TBG icon and click Open File Location.
2. Now find the File named ‘ App Market ‘, right-click and open “Properties”.
3. Here click on Tab compatibility.
4. Now In Compatibility Mode, select any lower version of Windows and check, by clicking “Run this program in this mode” If you encounter any errors, please run the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter and Choose the recommended setting.
5. Alternatively, you should select Run the program as Administrator by clicking on “Program as Administrator” and click “Apply”.
Keys Not Working Problem Fix
- Open the game and find the settings.
- Click on Control and select Custom
- Click on Reset
- Click Save to save
- Next Go to install keyboard keymapping of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Select KeyMapping Mode and Gaming Resolution
- Click on Reset and then select Save to save.
Have you downloaded the device to play the game yet?
When playing mobile games on PC with this emulator, you will have complete control over your character and play smoothly, like a real PC game, not an emulator.
And this is perfect for PC gamers who have played PC games on their own, and who don’t like the style of playing on the phone and want to play PUBG for Free, this is the number 1 option.
It works the same as the official phone version or the official PUBG PC, but it is now also played on the PC. The emulator controls will now use your mouse and keyboard. If you’re worried about difficult controls, Tencent has also developed this simulator so playing the game is easy and smooth (and with few errors).
The game can reach @ 60fps with a resolution of 2k (2160p), however, you can also lower it to 1080p to get it to the best @ 120fps to be smoother. Also if you want to play the game in full-screen mode, you can press F11, to feel better.